Here We Go For 2017!
21 April 2017
The Subbies competition kicks off this weekend - 50 clubs, in six Divisions, providing a game for over 5,000 players across the Sydney region - the real grassroots of rugby in Sydney.
Welcome to our Division Three clubs entering colts team for the first time and the return of Division Five clubs, providing two teams for the competition which last existed in 2013.
Read more at the link ......
And some rugby reminders as we approach Rd 1:
1) 2017 Operations Manual
- The Subbies Ops Manual is available online under the "Admin" tab above.
- Coaches, managers & committee members should all have a copy.
2) Leading up to the Match
- Home clubs must contact the opposing club to confirm venues, kick off times and, if applicable, wet weather contingencies.
- Opposition club contacts are available at the "Clubs" tab above.
3) Match Results – BIG CHANGES – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- All clubs are to input their teams and match scores via the Fusesport App.
- Paper result sheets are obsolete and are NOT to be used.
- It is vital that the Fusesport App is used to score LIVE DURING THE MATCH.
- The team list, all scoring details, yellow & red card details, and the final result, are to be submitted via the App by BOTH teams within 30 mins of full time.
- Go to the link for a VIDEO TUTORIAL
4) On Match Day
N.B. Home teams:
- Check with your council that the field is properly marked
- Field of play must be roped off
- First aid equipment must be available
- Three footys must be available for each match
N.B. Both teams:
- Ground Marshals (home & away) must wear the bibs provided
- Water runners must wear bibs provided
- Each team must use its substitution cards when a player is replaced
5) Rugby Gear
- Subbies has great deals for Gilbert footys and Leuko strapping tape. Order now via the "Shop" tab above.
Best of luck with the season.
If you have any questions or problems please give us a call: 9323 3400